We are pleased to announce that the registration for JK, SK and Grades 1-12 for SNMC Alhuda School 2022/2023 in-person learning is now open.
There are three components of the program:
- Arabic Language program
- Arabic Language Credit Course
- Quran & Islamic Education
Please note that there is an Arabic program and Arabic credit courses in the morning and a Quran and Islamic studies classes in the afternoon, each has its own registration forms below.
Arabic Language program:
This program is structured for students enrolled in an Ontario school from kindergarten to Grade 8 and who would like to learn Arabic.
- Time and date: Saturdays 9:30am to 12pm
- Location: Michaelle Jean Public School, 11 Claridge Dr., Nepean, K2J 5A3
You will need to send your child’s recent report card. This document is required for registration.
Please fill out the online registration form for each child of the household including a form for each single course.
Do not complete the form if your child’s international languages course instructor has already registered your child in her or his school year course list (2022-2023).
- Fees: Activity course fees are set at $10 (non refundable) for Ontario residents. You will receive an email with details of the necessary steps on how to make payment through the school cash portal.
- Activity fees ($10 non-refundable) for residents of Ontario = No refund will be made for a duplicate registration for the same language.
Please register at the following link:
Arabic Language Credit Course:
SNMC along with the school board offers Arabic Credit Course for high school students.
- Fees: Free
To register please fill up the following form:
Quran & Islamic Education
First Day of School: Saturday, Sept. 17, 2022
- Time:every Saturday from 12:00 – 2:30 pm
- Location:Michaelle Jean Public School, 11 Claridge Dr., Nepean, K2J 5A3
- Student Fee:$250 per year for the first child, $230 per year for the second child and every child after.
Limited spots, first come first serve.
Please note that by filling up this form does not guarantee your child a spot in the school.
We will send an email confirmation of the registration which include instructions on how to make the fee payment. If you do not receive the email confirmation, then your child is in the waiting list.
Unfortunately, this program can’t support children with special needs as we do not have the professional expertise for this. If you have such expertise, please let us know as we would love to have a program for special need children in the future.
Please follow the following link to fill up the registration form:
All fees are non-refundable
Any questions can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org