Position: Quran Teacher for JK, SK, and grades 1-8 for SNMC Alhuda School (located in Michaelle Jean Public School, 11 Claridge Dr., Nepean, K2J 5A3)
- Able to read the Quran with proper Tajweed.
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing English.
- Capable of communicating with fellow teachers, parents and management team through emails.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about teaching Quran.
- Able to simplify ideas when communicating with students.
- Reliable and committed to the agreed upon work schedule, 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm on Saturdays.
- Cooperative and open to constructive feedback.
- Previous teaching experience is an asset.
- Previous employer reference if applicable.
- Prepare and complete lessons according to class schedule.
- Evaluate students’ class work.
- Provide students and parents with academic feedback on students’ development, including progress reports as required.
- Send your resume with a brief cover letter attached to Alhudaschool@snmc.ca. In the cover letter, include all your related teaching/tutoring experience if applicable.
- Only candidates who meet our competency requirements will be contacted.
- Please apply by: 4 pm, August 28, 2023.
Job Type: Part-time, 3 hours per week, on Saturdays, from 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm plus 0.5 hours for class preparation.
Tentative Starting Date: Sept 16, 2023
Salary: $23 per hour