Positions: Online Quran Teachers for grades 1-8 for SNMC Alhuda Saturday School, year 2021/2022
- Able to read the Quran with proper Tajweed.
- Fluent in English speaking, reading and writing.
- Capable of conducting classes online using Zoom.
- Capable of using different online tools like sharing other website, videos, cards, etc. to teach Quran.
- Capable to communicate with fellow teachers, parents and management team through emails.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about teaching Quran.
- Able to simplify ideas and make it easy when communicating with students
- Reliable and committed to the agreed upon work schedule, 12:20pm to 2:30pm on Saturdays.
- Cooperative and open to constructive feedback.
- Previous online teaching experience is an asset.
- Previous employer reference if applicable
- Prepare and complete lessons according to class schedule
- Evaluate students’ class work
- Provide students and parents with academic feedback on students’ development, including progress reports as required
- Send your resume with a brief cover letter attached to Alhudaschool@snmc.ca. In the cover letter, include all your related teaching/tutoring experience if applicable.
- Only candidates who meet our competency requirements will be contacted
Job Type: Part-time, 2.5 hours per week, on Saturdays, from 12:20 to 2:30 pm plus time for class preparation.
Tentative Starting Date: Sept 18, 2021, training/orientation will be provided prior to the starting date
Salary: $20 per hour
Work remotely: Yes