The Office Administrator at SNMC will mainly deal with the day-to-day operations of SNMC in a timely and efficient manner. This includes responding to email and phone inquiries,
processing facility rental applications, maintaining a log of weekly, monthly and
annual events in SNMC, publishing weekly newsletters, updating the website and social
media. This role will provide you with an opportunity to learn more about the workings of a non-profit and gain experience in customer service, event management, bookkeeping, etc. In addition to all this you will gain experience in dealing with an extremely diverse and active community.
Start Date: ASAP
Type: Part-Time (20 to 25 hrs/week).
Salary: $17 to $20 per hour, depending on experience.
To Apply: email your resume to email@example.com
Duties and Responsibilities
‣ Carrying out administrative activities.
‣ Responding to phone, email & walk-in inquiries.
‣ Processing facility rental applications.
‣ Updating newsletter, website & social media on a regular basis.
‣ Supporting management, staff and volunteers with activities/programs and
‣ Providing customer service externally and internally.
‣ Facilities maintenance such as maintaining office equipment, service agreements, etc.
‣ Supporting bookkeeping procedures ( Accounts Payable & Receivable).
‣ Education: High school diploma.
‣ Experience: 1-2 years in an office environment.
‣ High level of accuracy and attention to details.
‣ Ability to multi-task and work with minimal direction.
‣ Initiative and problem-solving abilities.
‣ Must be comfortable with using computers (experience with Accounting Software is a