By Dr. Emdad Khan
It is simple, but requires consistency and Insha’Allah, Allah swt will accept our Duas.
- First be Positive and think our Dua will be accepted
- Seek forgiveness for our past mistakes
- Send Salawat or Durud to prophet Muhammed pbuh
- Make Dua for others – friends, families community members, known and unknown
- Request Dua from others, as we meet others and talk with them
- Do an extra good deed, even a small kindness or recite a small surah
- Give up a bad habit or a sin
- Give a sadaqa
- Repeat Dua again and again, if possible after each salah
- Make a consistent effort with Dua
- Start and end day with Dua
Insha’Allah, if we follow the above. Our Dua will be accepted, even it is delayed for our own benefit. Ameen.
With Salaam and Regards