Please read the following eligibility criteria carefully.
To be eligible, participants must:
- be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment; and,
- have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
International students are not eligible participants. International students include anyone who is temporarily in Canada for studies and who is not a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person who has been granted refugee status in Canada.
- Camp Supervisor (1 Position)
- Camp Counselor-1-I (1 Position)
- Camp Counselor-1-II (1 Position)
- Camp Counselor-2 (4 Positions)
- Digital Media and Marketing Intern (1 Position)
For more information about the positions, please visit www.snmc.ca/snmc-summer-jobs-2019/
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com￼ by May 17, 2019 for Digital Media and Marketing Intern Position and by June 10, 2019 for Camp Supervisor and Counsellor Positions.