Position: Online Quran Teachers for grade JK, SK, and 1-8 for SNMC Alhuda School
- Able to read the Quran with proper Tajweed.
- Fluent in English speaking, reading writing.
- Capable of conducting classes online using Zoom.
- Capable of using different online tools like sharing other website, videos, cards, ..etc to teach Quran.
- Capable of communicating with fellow teachers, parents and management team through emails.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about teaching Quran.
- Able to simplify ideas and make it easy when communicating with students
- Reliable and committed to the agreed upon work schedule, 12:25pm to 2:30pm on Saturdays.
- Cooperative and open to constructive feedback.
- Previous online teaching experience is an asset.
- Previous employer reference if applicable
- Prepare and complete lessons according to class schedule
- Evaluate students’ class work
- Provide students and parents with academic feedback on students’ development, including progress reports as required
- Send your resume with a brief cover letter attached to Alhudaschool@snmc.ca. In the cover letter, include all your related teaching/tutoring experience if applicable.
- Only candidates who meet our competency requirements will be contacted
- Please apply by 4 pm, October 5, 2020
Job Type: Part-time, 2.5 hours per week, on Saturdays, from 12:30 to 2:30 pm plus 0.5 hours for class preparation.
Tentative Starting Date: October 17, 2020, training/orientation will be provided prior to the starting date
Salary: $20 per hour
Work remotely: Yes