|Muslims should celebrate their Eids in the best way they can. Here are some etiquette’s with which Eids should be celebrated:
This festival is observed in every community where Muslims reside. On these days of Eid, Muslims are recommended besides mentioned instructions, especially in this N. American community, to do the following:
1. To forgive each other for shortcomings in dealings with each other,
2. To visit one another,
3. To prepare the gifts for the children,
4. To exchange the gifts among themselves,
5. To visit relatives and friends,
6. To visit sick people in their homes or hospitals, etc.
The celebration of Eid ul Fitr is a kind of appreciation and is a kind of praise to Almighty Allah who gave Muslims the opportunity to improve themselves, to improve their personal behavior, to improve their character, to improve their attitude, and to improve their moral consciousness. This celebration of Eid ul Fitr is a sign of praise to Almighty Allah who gave Muslims the opportunity to obliterate their sins and ask Him for forgiveness for their mistakes which were accumulated throughout the whole year.